Thursday, July 19, 2012

Holiday Time


I know you are looking at that picture thinking, "Wow, what a couple of fashionistas!"
You'd be right about that.
I am rockin' those cornrows and that jumpsuit and, what can I say about Sue's trendsetting T-shirt and jeans.
We definitely paved the way for generations to come.
Why I am posting a photo of Sue and I in all of our stylish glory instead of delicious food?
Sue and I are heading up to Prince George for a week of swimming and shopping and just plain relaxing with our Aunty Pat. (Sue's hubby and daughter and our mother are coming along too!)
I just wanted to post a quick note to let our readers know that we will back next Tuesday, July 24th (Our birthday!!) with some more great recipes.
This birthday is a milestone - so we are told - so we will be trying to come up with something special to celebrate.
Until then, we hope you have a great week and we will see you on Tuesday, July 24th - or, as I like to call it, the day Jo and Sue blessed the world with their presence (too much?).


See what happens when you are twins....
Every school photo up until we were old enough to make our own fashion decisions involves us being dressed the same.
I know...I know...."it's cute".
Well, okay, we were cute.
I'll admit it.
I just wanted to say that if you look closely at the photos you will see a difference in our hairstyles. Up until the day before the photo, we had the same one. Sue decided to give herself a haircut at the last minute. (Notice one pony tail is longer than the other and no bangs...)
Sue always was a rebel.
I was  am the good twin.

Anyway, we will be back in a few days!
Have a great week :)


4 comments:

  1. In that first picture I loved that t-shirt it had a cute little mouse (this was before I knew they were covered in cooties!)that lived in a mushroom! And I am not sure why mom never fixed my hair, maybe to teach me a lesson, but I am loving the yarn.....maybe I should try that on my daughter.(She is 16...she should go for it...right!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you and I both sat on Kenzie we could get the yarn bows in her hair....maybe....

      Delete
  2. Oh I remember those yarns, the big fat ones! My friend had every color you could imagine.
    I just wanted to say that tonight for dinner we had some Portobello mushrooms made from your recipe. I'm allergic to shell fish, so I used imitation crab and I didn't measure anything, but boy were they good. We had them and a big salad. The caps I got were a little on the small side, so the only thing I would change would be to make more of them next time. They were yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those yarn bows! I had some too :)

    I wanted to let you know that I have given you the Liebster Award. Head over and see what it is all about.
    http://www.heatherlyloves.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete